2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Friday, January 23, 2009

this one caught my attention

A desire for happiness is natural, a desire for holiness supernatural.

-John Mason


We just can't muster a desire for holiness, can we?


I want to tell a funny story about Tate and Jay, but they won't let me. Now they're smiling...Apparently they're always smiling (?) Tate thinks he needs a bath. Stinky basketball players. Actually he takes showers, not baths. We can't decide what to do tonight. So to get Tater pumped up for his game, we're going to watch a classic basketball movie. What does this silliness have to do with the above quote? Nothing. Except maybe that Tate wants to be a light at his game tomorrow. Where'd the boys go? I think they are spying on me once again. They think I can't hear them breathe or giggle... but I can. So, hi-ho, hi-ho it's off to make popcorn I go. WE go (Jackson said).


No comments: