2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Friday, December 19, 2008

wows


We're reading a fascinating fictional account of Jesus' birth. It's one of those books that's been shelved for years. Just before we left for Florida, I scanned our books to find something for airport reading. I guess because of the time of year it was I chose The Birth by Gene Edwards. Wow. What a fresh perspective.


And one other quick note, we sat under the teaching of Stewart and Jill Briscoe at the camping comference. Jill Briscoe sat under the teaching of C.S. Lewis in England. He was actually one of the main influences that brought her to Christ. Wow. What a privilege for me.


No comments: