2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Smells good

It is true that moms can hear all. The kids came into the house after playing the back nine of the disc-golf course. It's getting colder, but they keep playing; they just add layers. As they came rumbling into the house the conversation went something like this:
(Tate) "Oh, it smells good in here. Mmmm. Cookies".
(Jackson) "It's prob'ly a candle".
This could be an ad for Michelle's incredible candles (see link) or it could be a little humor at my expense. To my defense, I was baking - apparently I should do so more often!

1 comment:

john, kimberly, ila, will and ruby lou said...

Mmm...I love the "cookie candle" time of year.

So funny you said that Po looks like her Daddy. I totally think the same thing! We are planning on painting her room this weekend. A bright, raspberry pink. Hopefully she loves it!

We miss you guys lots! Love you all!