2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Friday, February 27, 2009

taking back the signs - part 1


I'm not claiming that this idea is completely accurate, but it has been revisiting my mind a lot lately. I think the enemy has taken the signs of God's covenants and strongly corrupted them. Today I'll touch on the first one: the rainbow. Noah beheld the first rainbow and God communicated to him that the radiant spectrum of color he saw was "the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on earth." Genesis 9:12-16 So, when the world sees a rainbow appear it's supposed to remind us that God's keeping his promise to never flood the whole earth again. But, rainbows have come to represent something entirely different, haven't they? I wonder what was occurring in the unseen realm as the individuals creating a logo for their homosexual agenda sat around brainstorming. I don't think it's a coincidence that their symbol is a rainbow. I think it's in direct opposition and a tactical maneuver by the enemy to distort, twist and ruin the beautiful sign of God's covenant. The reason I don't think it's a coincidence is because I see a pattern. It's not just this covenantal sign that Satan has twisted and stolen.

No comments: