2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Stayin' Alive


Yesterday's disco lesson didn't go so well. My limited knowledge of disco is from Sat. Night Fever clips and from my Mom's competitive disco days. Despite this I was trying to demonstrate a few basics to the kids. Tate gave it all he had, Ellie sat watching and trying not to laugh at us, and Jackson wouldn't make a move. I was really confused by his hesitancy since he's usually willing to boogie down.


Later on I asked Jackson why he hadn't danced. Totally seriously he replied, "I don't know. I'm just not that funky..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're not too funky either...but, we sure would have enjoyed seeing you all "boogie down."
Aunt Mary Ellen & Aunt Tammy