2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Camp Director?


Our options have broadened. We are still looking at possibilities of right now going into international missions, but we've said from the beginning that we wondered if there might be something else first. About a week after I let my employer know I was leaving, the director of Bair Lake Bible Camp asked me if I would be interested in being a candidate for stepping in and directing, as he was stepping out into some new ventures. So directing a Bible camp is now in the mix of where God may put us. That would mean moving just a mile down the road, as they want this person to live on camp grounds. There are many details we don't know yet, and we still have a lot of praying to do, but we are excited that this may be where God wants us to "minister before Him." In a couple of weeks we will start the interview process and they want this person to start May 1st. That would be great timing. But we are keeping an open heart for whatever God wants us to do still.

No comments: