2 Chronicles 29:11

My sons, do not be negligent now; for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him and serve Him, to minister before Him and to burn incense.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's the best - It's WINTER FEST!


A few days ago the ground was bare and, except for a few snow fort remains, all the snow had disappeared. But today it's gloriously white everywhere I look. All this fresh snow is going to make this Saturday a wonderful day at Cran-Hill. Saturday's our Winter Fest and we hope to serve and love on many people from the community. I still can't believe all this snow!

I saw on the news today the story of a homeless man named Ted Williams. His life has found new hope all because the right person with the right connections discovered his talent. This makes me wonder how I'm being responsible with the talents I have. His story is pretty amazing and I wonder how he knows who to trust. It seems like people are just being kind to him because of what he has to offer. I hope he aligns with people who really have his best interest in mind.

No comments: